söndag 20 september 2009

Rest in Peace my sweet sweet Kellie 96.06.04 - 09.09.20


Kellie has crossed the rainbow bridge and I miss my sweet girl so badly. Her back and hindquarters were too tired after over 13 years and within a couple of days she had a very hard time getting up and just did not want to move. Kellie left this world in a very dignified way after 13 years of friendship, a sunny day on a blanket outside the vet. She fell asleep almost instantly with comforting and encouraging words whispered in her ears by me and when the time came she calmly crossed the bridge.
I miss her so much, even if she was over 13 years and it was only a matter of time it has with no doubt been the worst day in my entire life. I cannot keep my tears from falling, my best friend is gone, I will never again be able to cuddle up next to her and bury my nose in her coat and seek comfort, I will never again laugh at her wicked sense of humour, I will miss her looking at me knowing exactely what I am thinking just then....she was the sweetest life companion anybody could ever wish for and it is unreal that I will have to continue my life without her!


They say memories are golden well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories, I only wanted you.
A million times I needed you, a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you, you never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly, In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place, no one could ever fill.
If tears could build a stairway, and heartache make a lane,
I´d walk the path to heaven, and bring you back again.



I have to tell myself that you are someplace nice waiting for me, that grandma and Susanne are looking after you and that you are young again playing with Dunder, Dilba, Shadow and Bessie. I'll see you on the other side Kellie, where ever that may be - I will love you always my sweet sweet girl!

3 kommentarer:

Päm sa...

Usch det är så hemskt :´( mina tankar är med er!

Lena sa...

Lilla söta Kellie, mina tankar är hos er :( kram

shahkaela sa...

Hej vännen...vet hur de känns att förlora sin bästa vän, fick ta bort belle för 2v sen=( Vi får hoppas att Belle och Kelli har det bra tillsammans..ta hand om dig kramar!! ps..fin blogg=)