fredag 24 april 2009

Preparing for the stage part 1. - Rolling Around

Folke and I are getting closer to beginners class in reestyle, or Heelwork to Music as it is also called.

We haven't quite started to do the tricks to music yet but Folke is a keen pupil and learns amazingly fast so I think we'll actually have something to put together to a programme. His newest trick is to roll around which he understood after about 3 times of being told to lay down and then getting slightly pushed on his shoulder.

Next plan is to have him roll around several times in a row without getting up imbetween - haven't introduced that yet but I'm working on my body language as I think it would look pretty nice if I bend down and kind of flow with him as he rolls, which will also help him continue rolling - teaching him to get up when I stand up straight again.


Inga kommentarer: